

We had a crazy weekend this last week. One of my

best friends from high school just had a baby and I really wanted to go

see her so we

had been planning this trip for awhile

and finally we got to go down. Come to find out that Morgan's parents were in Las Vegas with Morgan's sister and her husband and they invited us down. So we headed out Friday morning. On the way down I stubbed my toe really hard on something in the car and it broke my toe nail off so we had to stop in Cedar and get some toe nail clippers. As we were getting back on the freeway I dropped the clippers down the seat and couldn't get them so we stopped on the side of the road and I got out and finally got them; then we continued on the road again! Well about 30 minutes later I realized I didn't have my phone and we finally came to the conclusion that I had dropped them while I was getting the clippers. Yeah, Morgan wasn't too happy about that so we drove all the way back to Cedar and sure enough my phone was lying on the side of the road where we had stopped!! What a great adventure. We then headed for Las Vegas and we got to go to the Tournament of Kings at Excaliber. It was really neat to see and it was interesting eating with my hands only! The next day we headed to St. George and ate at Inn-N-Out Burger and then went and saw Emily and her SOOO cute baby! I got to hold her for a while and that was so fun! We then went up to Pioneer park and I showed Morgan the crazy narrows that you can climb through. Morgan couldn't make it through! ;) hehe We then went to Morgan's bosses summer rental and we ate a delicious dinner with them and they have the neatest house with the most gorgeous view of Snow Canyon! We had a great time with them and are greatly for their hospitality! We were talking about how lucky Morgan is to have such a great boss and wonderful job! We had a great trip because we got to be with family and friends and that is what it is all about...and the warm weather of course! ;)
I'm glad I finally was able to get on here and see what you're up!! Miss you girl!
ReplyDeletethanks for visiting...and helping with my blog it looks great
ReplyDelete