Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Last Semester!


Hurray! We have started our last semester here at Utah State University and are excited to be at the beginning to an end! We have loved Utah State (except for the horrible winters) and have enjoyed living in Logan. We will definitely miss it! It is weird to think that suddenly all my life of school is over. I am pretty sure I will be bored out of my mind. But I am hoping to start my Masters in the next year or so depending on what Morgan does with his life. By the way, he just got an email asking for an interview with Stanford!! We thought that was out of the question since it is so late, but he has to interview by next Tuesday so I hope he does well. We will find out from Harvard and Stanford around the 20th of this month so everyone cross your fingers! We are excited to see what will happen for the next couple of years in our lives. Hope everyone is doing well 6 days into the new year.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Stanford too!? That's great news. He will definantely get accepted to one or the other...probably both. So that's awesome. It's sad to me you guys will be moving away actually, so I'm not very excited about it being your last semester. :( I think he should just go to BYU to get a masters so we can still see you. :)

    ReplyDelete