So when Morgan and I were dating he always wrote me poems and I loved them! He is such a great poet! So since we have been married, he hasn't wr
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Valentine's Day!
So I am a slacker at writing lately...school and work have kept us constantly on our toes. For Valentine's we slept in which was fabulous and then made a really big breakfast and watched "The Illusionist" I love that movie! Then we preceeded to clean the house and watch Miss Congeniality! After a while of that we started thinking about making dinner and decided on Chicken Parmesan and double stuffed baked potatoes. Then we watched another movie!
So when Morgan and I were dating he always wrote me poems and I loved them! He is such a great poet! So since we have been married, he hasn't wr
itten me one so I asked him if he would for Valentine's and he told me no... Well on Valentine's Day he surprised me with a beautiful poem and a real rose preserved in glass! It is so beautiful and I am grateful for my wonderful husband and all he does for me!
So when Morgan and I were dating he always wrote me poems and I loved them! He is such a great poet! So since we have been married, he hasn't wr
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey- That is sooo pretty!!!! Thanks for the advice, we don't want to get a house, because the ones in our price range are pretty dumpy so we have found some townhomes that are three bedrooms that are pretty new, so we're coming up in two weeks to check them out. How is the job search going for you guys
ReplyDeleteSo pretty Katie!! Sounds like a fun day!! Em-let me know when you come up :) yeah!
ReplyDelete