Friday, December 5, 2008

Business Ambassadors!

Katie put these pictures on here and forced me to write a little explanation about them. She and I are both ambassadors for the Jon M. Huntsman School of Business. I am the president of the group and she is the secretary. Being an ambassador is a great opportunity to interact with business professionals visiting the School of Business. One notable example is when I was put in charge of picking up the Huntsman party when they flew in on their private jets for the naming of the School of Business. I rode down on a bus with the Associate Dean and escorted to the school Jon M. Huntsman senior and his wife, Jon Huntsman Jr. (the governor of Utah), President Boyd K. Packer, Elder L. Tom Perry, Elder M. Russell Ballard, and the former Dean of the Wharton School of Business. It was fun. Here you can see some pictures of this year's ambassadors. I especially like the picture where we look incredibly hardcore... especially me in the front. :-) Looks a little like a board of directors meeting.... maybe some day. I am a little nervous about putting the ridiculous picture of me on here but Katie said I didn't have a choice.

1 comment:

  1. Wow...last picture is sweet Morgan. No wonder you were a model.

    ReplyDelete