Sunday, April 13, 2014

March

My baby boy is 8 months old already! I can't believe how quickly time goes. Some days I can't wait for bedtime and other days I don't want him to grow up anymore. Some of my favorite times are at night when he is tired and lays on my shoulder. There isn't anything more peaceful than singing quietly in the dark while holding your sleeping baby. I love it!

Ethan is really into putting his right foot up on the tray when he eats. He also does this in the stroller and it cracks me up. This is him laughing at my dad when they came to visit this month. He really loves his Grandpa!


 I babysat for a lady in the ward who has a little girl a month younger than Ethan. WOW, can I just say thank heavens I don't have twins (Brittany Erickson, you are amazing!!) It was kind of fun to try it out for a couple hours though. 

One weekend we decided to replace a few posts in our fence and of course that was the day of the biggest rainstorm we have had yet! It was fun to sit on the patio and watch the downpour though. 
 Our whole backyard was flooded!


 Beautiful double rainbow after the storm AND other good news...Morgan, my dad and brother got the Mercedes working again! Morgan was so happy and the boys had a great time cruising around town in it. Me, I prefer air conditioning :) 

Ethan started doing this squinty eye face to strangers and then all the time. It was pretty funny. Thankfully it was just a stage. 

He is rolling all over the place but instead of rolling over like normal people, he rolls over his arm. See picture below to see what I am talking about. 


He loves bath time, and has become quite the little expressionist. I love all the faces that he makes when he is doing different things. 


This month was his first time in the swing, he wasn't sure what to think at first but I think he likes it. Mostly he just likes watching other kids at the park. 

Recently he has started to hold his arms out like a bird when he eats. What a crazy guy. 

This may be inappropriate to put on the blog, but I was getting him ready for a bath and was filling the tub. I came out and saw this! His first plank, oh dear crawling here we come!

Ethan's best buddy Wade. We looked over and I guess Ethan was hungry so...he had to taste Wade's foot. YUM!!


My little sister Holly received her mission call to Tucson, AZ and leaves May 14th. Ethan and I went out to UT so that I could go through the temple with her. We had lots of fun and Ethan enjoyed all the attention. 



Almost caught up!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! What an expressive little guy! I love all the faces that he makes. And the foot up on the highchair - what a riot! It looks like you had fun back in Utah - Holly looks so much like you! Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Brittany is right, he is super expressive! All his little faces are adorable! AJ got such a kick out of Morgan's car- kudos to him! I like you, prefer a air conditioned, slightly updated ride;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete