Sunday, April 13, 2014

February

So much for my lofty goal of posting each month! But better late than never!
Ethan is 7 months old and we sure do love this age. He is happy, smiley, interactive and just found his voice so we babbles all the time. Here are a few pictures.

We were in Costco and ran into some friends and Ethan and Lizzie immediately grabbed hands. All on their own! It was really cute. 

Ethan is ALWAYS eating his feet. He loves them so much that you can even pick him up and he will still keep eating them. 

He loves to stand by the couch and has even let go a time or two. I hope walking is in the far, far future. 

A wonderful lady in the ward asked if she could babysit Ethan while Morgan and I went on a Valentine lunch. It was the first time I have left him with anyone except family so I was pretty nervous, but it went well!

Well... on to March!

No comments:

Post a Comment