Sunday, December 9, 2012

So far behind...

I started this blog in 2008 and have been faithful at posting at least once a month until this year, where did November go???

For Veteran's Day weekend we had our first visitors besides my family come! It is so fun to have visitors and we enjoyed having Kurtis and Tristan here in sunny California. It was their first time in San Francisco so we hit up all the highlights.

Lombard Street (can you spot Morgan)
 The stinky and ever entertaining seals at Pier 39

We of course went to Ghirardelli Square and got a delicious piece of free peppermint chocolate, and had a DELICIOUS lunch at Boudin's sourdough bread factory! 




After enjoying all the crazy things on the main street (artists, mimes, musicians) we headed off to the infamous Alcatraz Island. 






It was a beautiful day with a perfect view of the city! We then headed over for a close up of the Golden Gate bridge. 



That ended our day in SF. The next day we went down to Santa Cruz to hit up the famous Mystery Spot and the beach. 


We then came back and had one last night of eating and playing games. We played the longest game of Jenga EVER and watched the hilarious Pure Luck. It was a great weekend!




Thanks for coming to visit Kurtis and Tristan! All you other blog readers, we will be here for 6 more months, you better hurry :)

2 comments:

  1. Katie I want to come! Seriously. I really do. I'm going to look into it. Right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful. I went to San Francisco when I was in High School and I love loved it! Hope you guys have a very happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete