Sunday, March 4, 2012

Flip Friday

Since I work right next to the gymnastics training gym, I got invited to attend learn-how-to-do-a-flip Friday. I got a personal 30 min. training session on how to do a flip by the Standford Gymnastics coach and 2004 Olympic silver medalist for gymnastics. WOW! What an opportunity!! First of all, I have never even MET an Olympic medalist before let along gotten a private lesson from one. Lets just say my 2012 goal to become a gymnast has been crossed off the list :) After doing 3 flips I was dizzy for the next two hours and had to leave work early after running into multiple doors :)
However, my hopes of Morgan becoming one still exist as he will be taking a PE gymnastics class this next quarter!! Hurray!


The one on the left is my Olympian trainer...Brett McClure


1 comment:

  1. This was really one of the funniest things I have ever seen. Katie sat on our couch for an hour whining about how dizzy she was. hahahaha. You're cute, Katie.

    ReplyDelete