The Singapore mission's official language is Malay and they don't have a Book of Mormon in that language yet! Good luck with that Talesha! :)
My family all flew out to CA on Sat. and left Sunday...fast trip, but we got to take some family pictures before Talesha leaves for the next 18 months. I sure love Stanford's campus!
I was taking pictures of my sister Holly and Talesha told her to flip her hair as she looked back at me. This is a picture of Morgan trying to show Holly what Talesha meant...without the flipping of the hair :) What a goof!
On Saturday we went into San Francisco and had lots of fun walking around and eating at Lori's Diner. Holly is really into the 50's style diners and she really loved it, plus they had a fantastic view of the bay.
Lots of fun! Its really weird to think that I wont see my little sister for a whole year and a half :(








Morgan you would fit right in on Zoolander. :)
ReplyDeleteCute family pics Katie.
I can totally relate right now. My little brother Matthew just left on his mission and it's so crazy. Exciting but weird.
ReplyDelete