Sunday, August 1, 2010

Pony Beach

Last weekend we went to Pony Beach with the Jacksons. Chincoteague Island (Pony Beach) is a state park on the eastern coast of Maryland. They really have wild ponies run along the beach! It was a beautiful day with the wind coming off of the ocean and we hung out on the beach all day reading, talking and boogie boarding. The waves were great and the water was nice and cool.

Hanging out on the beach- Morgan eating a starburst :)

Because we were too cheap to buy a nice beach umbrella, we took our regular umbrellas and duck taped them to broom handles. The people sitting next to us were laughing out loud! Yes, you may see us someday on a "best redneck beach umbrella" picture- Hey it worked though!

Morgan being super cool with his hat backwards! He looked like a teenage boy :)

Mandi and I boogie boarding! Although the waves aren't very big, its still a lot of fun; this was our first time trying it out and both Morgan and I loved it!

We plan on going to Pony Beach again in a couple of weeks and this time we are going to camp on the beach! I am SOO excited! Stay tuned for that exciting post...

1 comment:

  1. Looks fun! I love the picture of you and Morgan at the very top. It's great!

    ReplyDelete