Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Lots of Celebration!

We had a fun time last week. Monday (April 6) was my birthday! It was great, thanks to all the happy birthday wishes and cards. Morgan got me "Anne of Green Gables" which I LOVE!! I just need to second one now cause I have watched the first one about a hundred times :)



We had a great Easter weekend! We had easter egg hunts at my grandparents house and I found the prize egg and won $10!! hurray! We had a lot of fun.


Our 1st Anniversary was on the 11th and we stayed at the University Inn (hehe I got a free night) It was fun, but kind of strange sleeping on campus. I can't believe how fast time has gone by!!!
Morgan got me another ring; this one made out of watermelon flavored candy and we just had a great time.




On Easter Sunday we were invited out to Morgan sister's house (Penny) and we had a delicious dinner there and flew kites and played four square! Fun times!
Hope everyone had a great Easter!

5 comments:

  1. You guys crack me up. Love the ring picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy anniversary! I love the ring pic-you guys are great! I can't wait to see you in a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a bad person...I didn't even wish you a happy birthday and happy anniversary!!!! I'm glad to see you guys had a fun holiday...give me a call sometime

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Katie, thanks for your comment with instructions. I tried, and failed. I'm not sure where the button is to show the latest posts? I will give you a call after finals week, and have you explain it to me, cuz i'm feeling kinda slow.

    ReplyDelete