Morgan is well-known and well-liked in the Jon M. Huntsman School of Business. He received the Scholar of the Year award for 2009 which is great honor. He also was chosen as the Kiwanis International Outstanding Student for the School of Business. Morgan really has done a great job not only with grades, but also with recognition throughout the School of Business.
Today, both Morgan & I graduated from the Logan Institute. They had a great program and it was fun! I LOVE Institute and am really going to miss it. It has been my support these past 3 years through school and I am grateful for all the wonderful teachers who have helped strengthen my testimony.
We are currently studying for finals, which is awful! But we will be done on Wednesday!! HURRAY and then graduation next Saturday. Bitter-sweet, but I am excited to see what life has in store for us!
I'm so proud of you Katie - you too Morgan. You two will go so far....... Way to go ! Love Gwen
ReplyDelete