Wednesday, September 18, 2013

So behind...

This post is small but will hopefully appease my faithful readers for just a little longer :)

Our tiny baby boy is not so tiny anymore. He is almost 2 months old and well over 10lbs!! 

1 day old- 5 lbs. 10 oz.

1 month old- 9 lbs. 8 oz. 

He is starting to smile now which makes this exhausting life of parenthood a little more bearable.




4 comments:

  1. I know I was one of those readers who has been bugging you (haha) - love you ! Your baby is so sweet :) I'm excited to see you next month. We need to do lunch, k?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Late congrats! Someday a miracle will happen and you'll go to bed at night and not wake up until morning. In the meanwhile, you're doing awesome, especially since he's growing so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Katie! I love him. He is so so sweet. Sending well wishes through the craziness of parenthood. It gets easier.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katie - he is adorable! I love him! I can't wait to meet him. We think the world of you guys and hope life is going well. It was so fun chatting the other day!

    ReplyDelete