Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Stanford University Graduate School of Business- Class of 2013

This last month has been a whirlwind of activity and I haven't really had time to ponder on all the changes in our life. As I am writing this I am actually feeling very sad for the first time that our time at Stanford is over. There is something invigorating and wonderful about being on a college campus. Everyone has so much energy and excitement for life and you can't help but feel the same. We made wonderful friends, enjoyed walking around the beautiful camps, enjoyed the CA weather and loved all the experiences of the GSB.

For graduation Morgan's parents and brother Matt came to town along with my family. We had fun showing off campus and taking part in the festivities of graduation weekend. 


















Congratulations Morgan! So proud of all your hard work, now onto real grown up lives with a new job, new house and new baby its going to be another great adventure!!



1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you and your new adventures you are about to have! You are going to be a fantastic mom! You will love it!

    ReplyDelete