This week we decorated our tiny apartment for Christmas and it makes me so happy to see Christmas lights and the nativity scene even if it is 65 degrees outside.
Morgan wanted to put our Christmas train up and I told him there was no where to put it...he sure did surprise me and I think this is a perfect place for it!
Every time I look at the tree with the statue of Christ next to it, I am reminded of what Christmas is really about. I love it!
Once again we are spending Christmas away from family. This will be our 4th Christmas together and our 2nd time with just the two of us. Morgan is going on a global study trip to the UAE (United Arab Emirates) and Quatar from the 26th-7th so I will be flying home to UT and get to hang out with my family for 2 weeks! I am extremely excited as this may be the last time I get to hang out with Talesha before she goes on her mission.
I hope all of you reading this blog have a wonderful Christmas!!



AND you get to see me! I'm so excited for you to come to Utah and visit! YAY!!
ReplyDelete