Wednesday, September 3, 2008
SCHOOL!
Well unfortunately Morgan and I are back and school and can I tell you how extremely busy we are! Senior year is definitely not a piece of cake as it was in high school. But its just that, senior year, and that is really exciting to see the "almost" ending in sight. Morgan is currently working on applications to graduate school while i am dragging my feet not wanting to take the GMAT! By the way Morgan got a 740 on his GMAT, which for those who don't know is incredible. The average score for Harvard is 700 so he is on the right track. The test is out of 800 so Morgan is in the highest 2% of people that take the test!!! So I am proud of him and he definitely earned it by studying extremely hard. Well that is pretty much all for school. Morgan is now in the bishopric of our ward and I just LOVE sitting by myself in sacrament. Hopefully this is not a glimpse of my future life at church! Hope everyone is doing well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great job on your test Morgan! Mom said you did good but I didn't know you did THAT good. We hope to see you both soon.
ReplyDeleteMorgan, you rock! I'm sure you will do great too Katie. Good luck with senior year.
ReplyDeleteWhoop whoop! I got the same score on my gmat when I took the other day, but I wasn't sure if that was good or not...so I didn't say anything. :) haha
ReplyDeleteYou should call me sometime you crazy girl! We need to catch up! :) Love ya tons :)
ReplyDelete